THEME : INNOVATION, RESEARCH & SKILLS IN MEDICAL & HEALTHCARE EDUCATION
DATE : 20 May 2017
VENUE : NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Healthcare Education Conclave brings together the key stakeholders of the healthcare & medical education sector to witness, learn & acquire the new technology, research and innovations in the medical, healthcare & wellness industry.
The exhibition shall have participation of National and International Companies showcasing innovative technology, curriculum, supplies & training solutions, infrastructure, inventive materials, latest methodology and services that aid and fuel teaching, learning, research and skill development.
Senior Management Delegates will participate in the conference that brings together the academia, invited industry and domain experts along with policy makers emphasizing the needs for constant investment, research, upskilling and collaboration between academia and the industry.
VISITOR & DELEGATE PROFILE
• Decision Makers & End Buyers - Owners, Directors, Chairpersons, Principals, Registrars, Senior Management, HOD's etc. from
▪ Medical Education & Training Institutes, Universities & Colleges (public & private) ▪ Allied Health Sciences (Dental, Nursing, Physiotherapy etc.) Institutes ▪ Alternative Medicine Institutes ▪ Other Sectors of Healthcare Industry ▪ Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Diagnostics Centers, Labs etc. attached to Education Institutions, etc.
• End Users consisting of Department Heads, Senior Faculties, Teachers, Trainers & Others.
• Professionals - Doctors & Medical Practitioners.
• Health and Professional Associations, Societies and Syndicates
• Government Bodies & Associations.
• Media and all related industries partners.
For more information contact: Ms Naina : +91 - 8050511011, 8050522022 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Garima : +91 - 9873939560 | Email: email@example.com
- 27 September 2016 at 10:00 am - 28 September 2016 at 3:00 pm
- 29 September 2016 at 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 28 September 2016 at 10:00 am - 30 September 2016 at 3:00 pm
- 28 September 2016 at 10:00 am - 30 September 2016 at 4:00 pm
- 28 September 2016 at 10:00 am - 30 September 2016 at 6:00 pm