The International Education & Skill Summit
The International Education & Skills Summit (TIESS), previously also known as the Global Education and Skills Summit and now on its 10th edition, is held concurrently with the annual Didac India exhibition.
TIESS is the global education and training dialogue, emphasizing on various advancements and developments in the international education scenario with a special focus on India. The 3-day conference is the best platform for the Leaders of Education and Training sector to:
- Discuss the Challenges & Opportunities in education and training Globally
- Network with passionate educators, leaders and experts on one platform
- Emphasize on various advancements and developments in the Global education scenario
- Deliberate on the rapid developments in technology and communication
- Recognize the importance of knowledge-based societies
- Review the education and skills framework in developed countries vis-a-vis developing countries
- Examine the role for various stakeholders
Every year, TIESS is held currently with Didac India Exhibition which showcases the best products and solutions globally for the Education sector. This makes it an ideal platform for passionate educators, leaders and experts to come together and address the growing demand for development and growth in the education and training sector worldwide with a special focus on India.
Highlights – TIESS 2017
- Held from 19 to 20 September in Mumbai
- Supported by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, Department of Education & Sports, Govt. of Maharashtra, British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA), AICTE, NCERT, NIOS, UNDP and India Didactics Association.
- 500+ Delegates including international education ministers, Indian ministry representatives, owners & senior management of universities, colleges & schools from India & abroad.
- 35+ Speakers from India & Abroad
- Delegates from 17+ Countries & 22+ States of India
For more information, kindly contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
PARTICIPANT PROFILE & LEVELS COVERED
|PARTICIPANT PROFILE||LEVELS COVERED|