The International Education & Skill Summit
The International Education & Skill Summit (TIESS), was held concurrently with the annual Didac India exhibition from 19-21 September 2017 in Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai, India. TIESS, a global education and training dialogue emphasized on various advancements and developments in the international education scenario. The two-day conference brought together who’s who of the education sector, passionate educators, leaders and experts who are committed to expanding the boundaries of education and training while addressing the growing demand for development and growth in the education and training sector worldwide, with special focus on India.
Highlights – TIESS 2017
- Supported by the Ministry of Skill Development & Enterpreneurship, Govt. of India, Department of Education & Sports, Govt. of Maharashtra, British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA), AICTE, NCERT, NIOS, UNDP and India Didactics Association.
- 400+ Delegates including international education ministers, Indian ministry representatives, owners & senior management of universities, colleges & schools from India & abroad.
- 35+ Speakers from India & Abroad
- Delegates from 17+ Countries & 22+ States of India
- 9 Conference sessions
- Partnered by Extramarks, Cambridge University Press, Microsoft, Robomate+, MKCL & Learning Links Foundation.
Write to us at email@example.com for any queries.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE & LEVELS COVERED
|PARTICIPANT PROFILE||LEVELS COVERED|