India Didactics Association, organisers of the 2014 IDA Awards, announced and felicitated the Winners and Special Awardees of this year’s award categories.
Winners and Special Awardees of the 2014 IDA Awards and the ‘Outstanding Contribution towards Education & Training In India' award were announced and felicitated at the IDA Awards Ceremony and Dinner night, on the evening of Thursday 11 September 2014 at the Worlddidac India Exhibition, New Delhi.
The award for 'Outstanding Contribution towards Education & Training in India' was conferred to Mr. Atul Chauhan, Chancellor - Amity University, President - Ritnand Balved Education Foundation, CEO - AKC Group of Companies. The award was presented by the hon. Education Minister of Nepal, H.E. Mrs. Chitra Lekha Yadav.
The IDA Awards has been established to create industry benchmarks for innovation and quality in the education and training domain. Facilitating Inspiration, Knowledge-Sharing and Experience in Innovative Solutions and Practices, the 2nd edition of IDA Awards celebrate and reward excellence in educational products, resources, and services in and among the education and training fraternity.
'IDA Awards' is a presentation of India Didactics Association, the premier trade association for the Indian education and training fraternity engaged in improving learning and teaching. Every year the award ceremony is held concurrently with Worlddidac India, the largest exhibition in the Asia-Pacific region for educational material, training & technology based solutions for all levels and sectors of the Indian education & training industry.
The 2014 IDA Awards – Winners and Special Awardees are as follows:
INTEGRATION OF HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATION
- Winner - Nurture Integrated Curriculum by NatureNurture Eduserv Pvt. Ltd.
INNOVATION IN LEARNING SPACES
- Winner - Architectural Services by Education Design Architects India Pvt. Ltd.
INVENTIVE PRODUCT IN EDUCATION
- Winner - Tec2Screen by Festo Controls Pvt. Ltd.
DIGITAL CONTENT IN EDUCATION
- Winner - Oxford Educate by Oxford University Press
- Special Awardee - Template for Development of e-Content for e-PGPathshala by Centre for e-Learning, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi
CONTENT, TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
- Winner - Domino's Process Training e-Modules by ITG-Morph (India Today Group – Morph)
PRODUCT / SOLUTION IN EARLY LEARNING
- Winner - My Learning Train by Oxford University Press
PRODUCT / SOLUTION IN K-12 EDUCATION
- Winner - Smart Learn Class by Extramarks Education Pvt. Ltd.
- Special Awardee - DigiSchool by HCL Learning
PRODUCT / SOLUTION IN HIGHER AND FURTHER EDUCATION
- Winner - Machine Based Material Processing by Christiani Sharpline Technical Training Pvt. Ltd.
ICT PRODUCT / SOLUTION IN EDUCATION
- Winner - Rapples by Repro India Ltd.
- Special Awardee - Fedena by Foradian Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
ICT COMPANY IN EDUCATION
- Winner - Pearson India
- Special Awardee - AISECT
The IDA Awards Ceremony was on invitation basis only and was attended by around 500 top industry leaders and education innovators, providing an evening of acknowledgement, entertainment and opportunity to network with industry peers. The eminent people who presented the awards include the hon. Education Minister of Nepal H.E. Mrs. Chitra Lekha Yadav. Mr. Reinhard Koslitz, Managing Director, Didacta International (Germany), Mr. Dominic Savage, Director General, BESA (UK), G.W.W. Chula Kumara Gangoda, Vice-President, Worlddidac Association (Switzerland), Ms. Preeti Gupta, Head, Worlddidac India Exhibition, and Mr. Aditya Gupta, CEO, India Didactics Association.