Bonton Technomake (P) Ltd has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing of innovative furniture systems for schools and colleges. Mr. Vinod Bapna, Director, Bonton talks about the future of education and how their products are contributing in improving the quality of Indian education system.
1. How do you see yourself contributing to the overall betterment of education as a process?
The usability, interactivity and functionality of our products help the schools & colleges to create a better learning space for children. Our furniture is designed in vibrant color modes with a purpose to create energetic environment and is efficiently serviceable. Our objective has always been to deliver high quality furniture to enhance the Indian system of education.
2. How do you feel is the global acceptance of your product among Educators?
We are well known for delivering top-notch quality products among Educators. We understand the value a great classroom environment possesses and our products help these educators in enhancing classroom capabilities.
3. What, as per you is the future of education in the coming years?
In the coming years, education will be more interactive and technology driven.
4. Which core segments of Education would you like to focus in the near future?
Our focus remains on Classroom, Library, Laboratory, and Hostel areas of schools and colleges.
5. Name top institutions where you have installed your products.
AIIMS Bhopal, IIM Indore, IIT Indore, Symbiosis Indore, VIT Bhopal, K J Somaya Mumbai, NMIMS Mumbai, KL University Vijayawada, Vidhya Bharti Amrawati, GGU Central University Bilaspur CG, Dr. Harisingh Gaur Central University Sagar M P are some of the names.