CREATING BENCHMARKS IN INNOVATION & QUALITY
INDIA’S ONLY AWARDS RECOGNISED IN THE INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING FRATERNITY
NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 30th JULY 2014
We are pleased to inform you that due to the overwhelming responses and requests from organisations/companies, the nomination deadline for IDA Awards 2014 has been extended to Wednesday, 30th July 2014.
Participation to the awards is fairly simple. Please find the details below:
- Register your interest – the first step is to register your interest for the awards using the online form URL – http://awards.indiadidac.org/register.
- After registration you will receive a verification email in your inbox (check your spam folder also just in case).
- Upon verifying your email, your account will be activated after which you may login with your chosen username and password at the time of registration.
- After your account is activated you may login here – http://awards.indiadidac.org/submit to download the application form.
- Please complete the Application Form and along with all relevant supporting documents either email it to [email protected] or use the online form to upload your documents – http://awards.indiadidac.org/submit?id=131 (Registered Username and password required).*
*You may either use the online submission link to submit your Application Form or directly email it to us at [email protected] along with all the relevant files as a zip attachment or through a cloud-based file transfer service (e.g. www.wetransfer.com)
Please note that the 2nd deadline for submission of Application Form and relevant documents is Wednesday, 30th July 2014.
Important Dates – http://awards.indiadidac.org/dates
Award Categories – http://awards.indiadidac.org/category
Criteria – http://awards.indiadidac.org/criteria
Evaluation – http://awards.indiadidac.org/evaluation
IDA Awards 2014 Presentation – http://awards.indiadidac.org/presentation
Previous Year’s Review – http://awards.indiadidac.org/review
Awards Terms and Conditions – http://awards.indiadidac.org/terms
Also, do go through the FAQ section and if you still have further queries please feel free to connect with us at [email protected]
- What is the entry fee for IDA Awards 2014?
The entry fee remains the same as last year – INR 10000 and INR 7500 per entry (service tax of 12.36% applicable) for non-members and members, respectively. There is a progressive discount for multiple entries. Cl
ick here to view full details
- Can I apply the same product/solution in multiple categories?
Yes, you may apply the same product/solution in multiple categories but separate entry fee will be applicable per entry.
- I have already registered, now what next?
Registering your interest for the awards is the first step. Upon registering you would have received a verification link on your email ID (also check your spam folder in case you cannot find the verification email in your inbox). After verifying your email, your account will be activated with which you can login and download relevant files to finally submit your entry.
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA