Mr. VENISHETTY RAVI KUMAR
Primary School , Rajapally, Telanagana, Karimnagar
I, Venishetti Ravi Kumar S/o Late Jagadeeshwaraiah R/o Huzurabad Dt.Karimanagar of Telangana. I have completed M.Sc Micro-biology M.Ed from O.U PGDCS from HCU presentlyworkingas a Secondary Grade Teacher in primary school Raja ally H/o Chelpur in the Huzurabad Mandal. Rt.Legwas affected Polio by Birth. I am facing hurdles since 1972 with my disability.
I can walk with support of caliper. Without caliper it is much difficult to walk. My Father was retired Telugu pandit (Teacher) I Have learnt from my father “HELP EVER HURT NEVER” and some morals and ethics.
Service to humanity is service to divinity. It holed good in the past, present and the future. This noble principal has always guided me in applying myself to the development of & poor by enduring
My disability. Iam facing many problems from the society around me. I criticized by people duty my disability.
I to Disabled persons:-
1) Helped financially to continue their education
2) Distributed note books 250 disabled children’s
3) Donated food commodities to mentally retarded school.
4) Conducted Disabled youth awareness in ruler area.
5) Voluntarily given representation to corporate companies to provide employment for disabled un-employee s
6) Conducted leadership awareness campus in ruler area
7) Motivated blind students participate in 93rd Indian national science Congress.
8) I encouraged disabled youth develop positive attitude also guided to utilize government schemes.
II As teacher: –
1.distributed note books &Exam kits to 500 poor and disabled students.
2. Participateed many Training’s (conducted by S.S.A & R.V.M&C.C.M.B)
3. Redusued illiteracy in ruler area also given inclusive education for Disabled students.
4. Encoraged students to participate in many Extra- Culture activities.
5. Enrolled drop our students to continue their education.
6. Students own prizes at district level competition under my guidance.
III Social Responsibility: –
1.I have donated Blankets to 10 Senior citizens in my home town (2017)
2. Immunized 1,000children in pulse polio immunization
3. Donated O+ Ve blood
4. Plantation programme with school children.
5. Conducted AIDS & PLUSE polio rallies
6. Established free libraries 20 Z.P.H. School sAs a BRED Co-Ordinate
IV Events Organized
1.Attended Osmania University Centenary Celebrations on 26/04/2017
2. Conducted Essay writing competitions to school college students (Distributed Prizes to Winners
3. 2nd National Movement (LEAD INDIA 2020) Mass Ignition conducted With 6,000 children at Huzurabad.
4. Given merit award to 10th & 10+2 Students
5. Science day conducted at my school level
6. Advised degree and P.G students to get their Scholarships
7. Conducted school day and pada pooja to parents with 500 people huge gathering
1. Participated National level essay writing competition Conducted by U.S.O. New Delhi (won prize)
2. Participated in state level Essay writing competition. Participated in Many National & International Seminars& conference. Given Representation to concerned disabled ministers and officials on disabled education and employment problems. Conducted School day program me (16-03-2013) to inculcation education and morel values. Village people also largely participated.
3. Participated in “SWAMI VIVEKANANDA” 150yrs birth day celebrations Distributed 5,000 vivekananda books to school & college students. One day work shop conducted writing skill improvement programme in orphan school.
4. Participated in 100yrs of “OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM “program conducted by Govt. of INDIA & Govt. of Telanagna. (In Ravindra Bharathi)
5. Attended Osmania University centenary Celebrations on 26-04-2017
6. Dissertation topic chosen on Disabled problems in my M.Ed Course (2017)
7. Performed as a Sri Lanka team manager in disabled Asia cricket tournament. Held in February-2015 at Agra
8. Participated as guide Teacher in “SHUBHAPRADAM” program me conducted by Thirumala Thirupathi Devasthanam in June-2017
9. I put my effort s to enrolled maximum students to increase school Strength at my working place.
10. I have Conducted Voluntarily Poetry Competition (Telugu Poems) on 22-11-2017.
11. Participated 58th general Conference held by U.S.O (New Delhi) from 25-09-2017 to 28-09-2017.
12. Participated in the Orientation Program me for Grass Root Workers in the Field of OH from 14th and 15th October 2017.Organized by Pandit Deendayal Upadhayay National Institute for Persons With Physical Disabilities, New Delhi and SAKSHAM.